Fly back to the 1940’s and enjoy an aerobatics session in an open cockpit, Boeing Stearman bi-plane.
- Tailored aerobatics sessions to suit your level of comfort
- Fly in a Boeing Stearman a World War II fighter trainer
- Fully qualified, professional aerobatics pilot
- Enjoy loops, wingovers, barrel rolls and many more manoeuvres
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Fly back to the 1940s and enjoy an aerobatics session in an open cockpit, Boeing Stearman bi-plane.
Meticulously restored, this aircraft was used as a primary training machine during World War II, which by the start of the end of the Second World War over 10 000 had been built.
Upon arrival, you get a full, pre-flight briefing and a familiarisation of the aircraft. Then jump aboard your classic aircraft and take to the skies for an aerobatics flight over the area.
Climbing to a safe aerobatics height, there's views of Armidale to enjoy but then the real aerobatic fun begins. Tailored to your level of comfort you can expect aerobatics that includes G manoeuvres, wingovers, loop, barrel roll, Cubin 8 and half Cubin 8.
Finally, return to where you started and safely land for some photos next to the plane. Those photos will be the source of many memories in the weeks, months and years to come.