Experience the thrills of an adrenaline filled aerobatic flight in a Russian Yak-52 with rolls, loop de loop, half cuban, wing-overs and more.
- 25 minute flight in a Russian YAK 52
- In depth briefing covering history and capabilities of the YAK-52
- Experience G Forces from plus 4 to minus 1
- Aerobatics conducted over Greenbank Military Area or Spring Mountain National Park
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Take to the skies for an adrenaline charged aerobatic flight in a Russian YAK-52 trainer aircraft.
The YAK warbird is powered by a 9 cylinder, 360 hp, supercharged radial engine and originally helped pilots train for combat manoeuvres.
At the Archerfield base you'll learn all aspects of the aircraft, the flight and safety procedures. Soon you'll be seated in the aircraft safely strapped in. The roar of the radial engine kicks in.
You're just minutes away from experiencing some amazing aerobatics. Loops, barrel roll, half cuban, wing-overs, stall turn and flying inverted. These are mind blowing manoeuvres that create G-forces ranging from 4 to minus 1. And at speeds in excess of 400km/h.
Not sure if you are up for aerobatics, don’t worry, you will be in constant communication with your pilot via headsets and you can push the thrill with torque rolls, lomcovak, and a hesitation roll, or take alternatively, you can take it down a notch at any point. You control of the intensity. Happy flying.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.