Learn to drift a racing car, then experience a thrilling drifting battle on Sydney Dragway.
- Drive a real racing car built for drifting in this 1-hour experience
- Drivers license not necessary but experience with a manual gearbox is recommended
- Experience a drifting battle between drifting champion Fernando Wiehrl and other professionals
- Helmets and safety equipment to ensure you have a great time
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Ever wondered how you could learn to drift like they do on television? Now you can get some serious sideways action in this 1-hour experience on Sydney Dragway. With some coaching from professional drivers, you’ll learn how your handbrake can help you take those corners faster.
We start with a briefing on safety and drifting. Then watch as your instructor demonstrates handbrake entry and drift donuts. Now it’s your turn so put on your helmet and hop in the driver’s seat and make your car go sideways fast. These cars are built for drifting and include icons of the sport like the Nissan Skyline. Your instructors work with you through the session to improve your drifting.
Next, hand over the wheel to the professionals and buckle up for the ride of your life. D1 World All Star & Drift Australia Champion Fernando Wiehrl, as well as other professionals will race on the track in an exhilarating battle of drifting cars over 2 laps, once as the lead car and another lap as the chase car. You’ve got the best seat in the house as your drivers burn rubber in this real-life car chase.
Whether you’re an adrenaline junkie or a gearhead this drifting experience is just for you.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.