This intensive half day course develops your driving skills with emphasis on skid control, braking and a general driving techniques.
- Perfect for those looking to expand their driving ability
- Try out the skidpan on a simulated wet road
- Improve you car control to help avoid accidents
- Low instructor to student ratio means you get the attention needed
The perfect starting point to learn advanced car control with one of Australia's most respected driving schools.
This half day comprehensive course combines skidpan time with ABS braking on a simulated wet road, cornering paths and a wide range of general driving techniques that you rarely learn but should, when starting to drive.
You'll learn to enhance your driving habits, heighten awareness of driver-car relationship as well as respond correctly in emergency situations.
The course is conducted by qualified staff with a 1 to 3 instructor to student ratio.
- Master the art of power slides at speed around a special rally track
- Enjoy 16 laps driving the Turbo WRX Rally Car
- Finish with 2 hot laps where a pro takes you around the track at competition speeds
- Includes morning/ afternoon tea. All gear is supplied.
- 16 laps of heart-pounding rally driving on the scintillating Willowbank rally track
- Experience the thrill of true brute rally power in turbo Subarus and Mitsubishis
- Discover the secrets of sideways cornering, and race away down the straights just like a true rally pro
- Then enjoy a sensational hot lap driven by your professional rally race driver
- The perfect way to learn how to drive a rally car at the famous Willowbank Raceway circuit
- Drive for 8 great laps on a real dirt track in genuine rally spec cars
- Stunning choice of pro rally vehicles such as the Subaru WRX STi or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
- Includes 1 final heart pounding hot lap with your pro race co-driver at the wheel
- You will drive at least 4 times over different course configurations in excess of 28 laps
- Choose to drive different cars from the Evo to the Subaru STi
- Master a range of rally driving techniques on loose dirt
- You will be strapped in to the co-drivers seat and taken on two hot laps at championship pace...