The only stunt driving course of its type anywhere in the world ready to fulfil all your fantasies of being a movie stunt driver.
- Learn to drive like Michael Caines stunt double in the Italian Job
- Enjoy the sheer fun and excitement of 180s, 360s and doughnut turns
- Fly through the air as if you were in a real movie chase scene
- A totally unique experience exclusive to Australia and available nowhere else in the world
Everyone loves Michael Caine in the Italian Job. Especially the way he handles his Mini Cooper and…
What? You’re kidding? You mean it’s not Mr. Caine doing the stunt driving? Oh. Then who is? Of course – it’s a professional stunt driver whose name no one remembers. But if you have ever wondered what it must be like to be in a car when it’s up on just two wheels or how it must feel to fly through the air, then Melbourne is the place to find out.
Yes, believe it or not, you too can become a stunt driver for the day and learn all the skills you need to perform the amazing feats you see in the movies. There’s so many to try. 180’s, 360’s, doughnut turns, ramp to ramp jumps with a 50 foot run up.
And to top it all you can even learn how to perform 180 degree parallel parking. Just imagine. Next time one of your friends says - How do they do that? - you will be able to smile and say - Let me tell you.
Plus, as Melbourne is the only place in the world offering this unique Mini driving experience, there is no doubt you will come away with an extra spring in your step.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
A must - gotta do it.
Sensational. You see it on the movies but hey I was doing some of those spins too. The ramp jump was a bit hairy but enjoyed the adrenalin charge as much as the jump.
Very well organised, service from gifts that thrill was very good. i was very happy.
Fantastic that the instructors were V8 Supercar drivers.
- Learn how to drift a car just like in the movies
- Discover the art of drifting in a super cool Nissan 180 SX with the guidance of a pro
- Amaze your friends and family when you tell them how you drove the car sideways
- Enjoy a minimum of 20 corners of drifting plus one hot lap driven by a pro